IS A CHILD'S BEHAVIOUR ALWAYS A REFLECTION OF PARENTS

 


Children are like clear mirror which reflects the image around them. If you smile it should smiles. In addition to that children are not always reflects their parents but definitely will have some genetic similarities with parents like gesture, appearance, behaviour, interest in their lives. Rare cases some children are totally different from their parents.

Human brain does 75 percent of growth in first five years of life. My grandma always say that " The yielding crop is visible in the bud" the bean that sprouts can be seen in the sapling stage itself meaning the character, behaviour,habits of a person can be known in their childhood itself. From the birth till five years this period is very important stage of children as parents we are serving as role model for our children.


Every children will follow your example, not your advice. My four year old daughter used to watch you tube in mobile everyday then watching time starts at with half an hour and it go on extended. Now online classes too in mobile but evertime when I ask her to give the mobile means she reacts angry and become adamant at one stage. I was worried don't know how to handle this situation whether I have to beat her or to shout on her because in this lockdown period children can't go out and play we have to entertain them inside home but it's not good to spend lots of time in tv,mobile.   

               

After that I decided to reduce my mobile surfing time . I started reading books, drawings, writing something on diary. I reduced to take mobile and watching tv in front of her. When she is watching mobile I used to draw or paint something. Slowly she noticed me and joined me to paint, draw. Then step by step mobile timing of her reduced and got interested in drawing and painting. This was one of the small example I realised that we have done the mistake that the child will reflect what happens around them.


Some parents argued in front of their child then your child will start argue with you as reciprocal. If you teach them good things and spread positivity around them means definitely the child mind will grow up in right manner.


Parenting styles generally expects children to be obedient and proficient where some children didn't like the advice or commands as you should be obedient, watching tv, mobile will harm your eyes. As we parents do follow all these good things in front of your children means you can surely make a change on them.


Parents play a major role model to their children so if your child want to change some habits of your child means parents you should make a change. My father often say me as children are like clay in your hand if you mould it properly means it become a pot which is used for many purpose. So children behaviour not always a reflection of parents but mostly it reflects. As a parents we are responsible for our bud to yield in the good path.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts