BRIYANI MEMORIES

 


How many of you are fond of briyani? Yes, I think mostly everybody likes to eat briyani. I love briyani even I heard the word 'briyani'.


Briyani is common one but it describes lots of varieties. In vegetarian veg,soya, mushrooms, spinach etc.. In non vegetarian chicken,mutton,fish,prawn,dum briyanies. wherever I planned for outing or dinner I always preferred to order briyani. Even though where I tried lots of varieties  my all time favourite is my mom's mutton biryani. Of course, everybody loves their mom's cooking.


When I was doing my bachelor degree we made a friend gang of 8 members.we all stayed in hostel in same room. Though we decide to go visit every hometown of 8 friends to spend the fun time, to keep memories for ever,mingle with all friends family members like the Tamil movie name' April mathathil'. Family and friendships are two greatest facilitators of happiness. We believed that bonding with family is about strengthening our friendship,so well planned quality time together with families. And it's true too since 10 years we were maintaining our friendship with the help of family support.


We started the trip while my friends came to my home for two days I asked my mom to do my mom's special mutton biryani. After the lunch all my friends loved my mom's briyani. still my friends asked about my mom's briyani. Even I too tried to cook lots of briyanies by surfing the internet,blogs,you tubes recipe  it won't compete my mom's special.she prefer limited spices only,simple one not went off tedious process. I learnt the recipe from mom and will publish the recipe in the next blog.

Comments

Popular Posts